19 Goals for 2014
Every year I have goals in mind, but I keep them to myself, that way if I don’t reach them…I just keep it quiet and tag them onto next year’s list. Well, this year I decided to change things up and announce my goals to the awesome TMTBL community, this way you can hold me accountable and even help me reach my goals. So let’s get started…
- Get a passport!
- Finish and launch the new TMTBL site
- Double the unique visitors to the blog
- Ride with Shannon more
- Ride Campbell River trails
- Ride Squamish
- Ride the North Shore again
- Ride with friends more
- Get a new, better paying job
- Go bike camping
- Get new wheels for my Prime
- Get another bike so when something does break I can keep riding
- Lose 30 pounds and get fit
- Clean the switchback trail with no dabs (riding up)
- Ride the SSC
- Do at least one trail maintenance day
- Travel out of the country
- Take more photos and video while riding
- Be Awesome
There ya go. It’s a big list, but I think 2014 is going to be a big year, full of awesome people and growth. I can’t wait.
Share your goals in the comments below, maybe as a community we can help each other reach them! I can’t wait to read what we are all up to in the coming year.